another level of understanding to experience your next level
Once a year, we hold a workshop that is designed to help you figure out who you are, understand why you are here and then find out what to do about it.
It's intense. It's intimate. It's impactful.
It's time for a shift in mindset
To gain your individuality and independence.
To live life with the confidence of who you are in your personal life and in your business.
Knowing your core value and the purpose helps give you the direction on your decision making for your business to be aligned to your authenticity.
What you see in others is the level of professionalism of being aligned and the truth of who they are and how they serve.
There is a new level of understanding and mindset shift that you're looking for. It releases your past and gets you to your future without the struggle. There is ease in the swiftness that comes with the energy of knowing.
- feel guilty with the level of success you've achieved takes away from the family
- haven't found that feeling of fulfillment in your work
- looking for your expectations to be satisfied
- struggle with switching off from work-mode
- secretly think about work while out with friends or on holiday with family
- want to make time to celebrate your achievements
- looking to break through your plateau or glass ceiling and receive more
- aren't feeling successful no matter what goal you've achieved
And now you want to...
- wake up every morning with energy and excitement for the day ahead
- go to bed satisfied with the work you've done that day
- feel worthy of receiving the success at work
- taking the time off for you and your family feels just as productive as the time you spend at work
- less triggered by external influences
- invest in yourself with ease
- have an internal guidance system and compass to rely on anytime
- get to the place where business and life feels easy
- be able to follow through with your intentions and plans
- feel validated that you're on the right track in your life and business
You want intuitive, tailored, focused, high-level guidance that is just for you - not something that is for everyone - from experts that you trust to deliver the truth of what you need to get the results that you're looking for.
Hosted in a private conference room in London, England (location to be announced) you will have three full days of workshop with Renee and Megan.
There will be an hour-long break for lunch.
Printed booklet of journal prompts and information as well as a surprise gift is also included.
Including an influencer dinner on the last evening with Lisa Johnson, Charlie Day and Nicola Rowley
June 27 - 29, 2022
Monday - The Caterpillar 10 am - 5 pm (hour long break for lunch)
Back to basics foundational awareness teaching including the importance of a grounding practice as well as how to hold space for vulnerability and other people's emotions
Group exercise for your core values and personalized coaching on how this information applies to your business and life
End of day hot seats with Renee and Megan
Tuesday - The Cocoon 10 am - 5 pm (hour long break for lunch)
The Chrysalis Path - a potent exercise where each individual will receive their life purpose and a list of next steps on the 'how' and 'what to do next'
End of day hot seats with Renee and Megan
Wednesday - The Butterfly 10 am - 5 pm (hour long break for lunch)
Re-writing your story and removing any remaining blocks
Creation of your next level vision with group coaching
Surprise intuitive exercise
End of day Q&A with Lisa Johnson
This workshop is extremely intimate allowing for the most progress and strong connections to be made. There will be under 15 participants and only offered once a year.
1. Do I have to have a business? It is preferable as we gear the teaching towards business owners but the information is applicable. The only true requirement is being open to change.
2. Can my family stay in the hotel with me? They can but we don't recommend it. It's an emotionally intense workshop and we find that most of our participants enjoy having somewhere peaceful and quiet to go to after each day.
3. Do I have to participate in each activity? You don't have to ask questions but when questions are asked of you the expectation is for you to participate. We keep the group small to help create a very safe space for you and you won't get the full benefit workshop unless you give yourself permission to participate. We will hold that safe space for you.
4. What's included for meals? Food allergy accommodations will be taken prior to the the influencer dinner via email. Drinks will be provided during the day for the workshop but lunch will not be provided. The cost of the influencer dinner is provided.